Nhra rule book pdf

Please forward this error screen to sharedip-10718044127. Friday Street Drags has been Nhra rule book pdf for tonight.

Still wanting to get racing in tonight, if possible, so management is waiting to make a last minute decision by 5pm. Sorry for the inconvenience to the travelers. Weather is being watched closely for potential rain. 6 race to Saturday, May 5th. 7th, have been cancelled due to the forecasted cold temperatures. Matt will do ETI’s during the first points race. UPDATE:  Please disregard the previous schedule change regarding Chassis Certs.

NHRA will be at the track on March 31st as originally scheduled and not on April 7th. 31, if you need a Chassis Cert or call or text Matt at 402-306-5015. I will update the schedule page tonight. Please note the schedule change, on the schedule tab. We are still having our first ETI on March 31st, however, the Chassis Certification with NHRA has been moved to April 7th, along with any straggler ETI’s.

Please do your best to come on March 31st, if you only need an ETI. Disclaimer: There may be a few minor changes to it. RSVP: Please let us know by January 19th. Call or text Matt at 402-306-5015 with your name and headcount or via the website contact page. CANCEL all drag racing this weekend.

Mother Nature has not been kind to our racing season this summer. Hopefully the weather will cooperate next Saturday for our annual Gobbler Nationals fun street race. Thanks for all your support in 2017. Gates open at 6pm, Racing at 7pm.